On this episode: C100 is having a contest blow-out summer, Groundr coffee shops have a premium service, Blendy’s Southern Style menu, Boots dials 911 again, a retirement commercial for Baby Boomers, two members of Heaven’s Gate decide they aren’t in a cult, the Big Green Pill, Denny doesn’t have Netflix, a clerk get his sandwich blown out, and the Steve Koplitz Development Conference
This month’s show was written and performed by Adam Bozarth, Dan Chamberlain, Matt Little, and Anna Rubanova with Jeremy Bent and Kathy Salerno and our special guests Eric Appel, Jon Bershad, Dave Bluvband, Eric Gersen, Jim Santangeli, Silvija Ozols, and Zhubin Parang
Theme music by Dan Warren. Check out his podcast, The International House of Dancakes.
www.LeftHandedRadio.com | email@example.com | 413-547-1055
A reminder: This is also our first show as a member of the Splitsider Podcast Network!!! A huge thank you to all the folk that guested on this episode and helped us make it possible, and a huge thank you to Adam Frucci for bringing our show into his fold.
- jmatthewbyrdphotos likes this
- doctorhighfive reblogged this from mattlittle
- curtisretherford likes this
- astonishingbrettwhite likes this
- mattlittle reblogged this from lefthandedradio and added:
- khealywu likes this
- jmbent reblogged this from lefthandedradio and added:
- stephaniestreisand likes this
- chamberlain reblogged this from annarubanova and added:
- annarubanova reblogged this from lefthandedradio and added:
- lefthandedradio posted this